News & Events
Jun 18, 2014
Qualified applicants are invited to apply for the position of Principal (Temporary) at John Paul II Catholic School, with duties to commence August 1, 2014.
John Paul II Catholic School is a Group 1 Catholic Independent School enrolling students from Grade K – Grade 8. The current enrolment is 105 students.
Preference will be given to applicants who possess:
- At least one year’s post-graduate education in educational administration or equivalent.
- BC College of Teachers' Certificate, or be eligible for same
- Five years administrative experience in a Catholic school
- Active membership in a Catholic parish community
- Commitment to excellence in Catholic education
Interested applicants are asked to forward a resume including the names of three persons willing to provide a reference. These should include the applicant's current parish priest, and immediate supervisor. Deadline for application is June 25, 2014.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Applications should be sent to:
Superintendent of Schools
Island Catholic Schools
1-4044 Nelthorpe Street
Victoria, BC V8X 2A1
Phone: 1-250-727-6893 Fax: 1-250-727-6879
~ Click here to download the Job Posting