Frequently Asked Questions
"The matrimonial covenant, by which a man and a woman establish between themselves a partnership of the whole of life, is by its nature ordered toward the good of the spouses and the procreation and education of offspring; this covenant between baptized persons has been raised by Christ the Lord to the dignity of a sacrament."
- Catechism of the Catholic Church
Yes, there are many great books that will help Catholics build strong relationships with each other, and with Christ. Here are a few that we recommend:
- The Five Love Languages: How to Express Heartfelt Commitment to Your Mate
Learn to speak and understand your mate's love language and you will be able to effectively love and truly feel loved in return.
- Good News About Sex and Marriage: Answers to Your Honest Questions About Catholic Teaching
The most commonly asked questions about human sexuality and marriage are answered in a fresh, thoroughly appealing, and convincing manner, reflecting Catholic Church teaching.
- Men, Women and the Mystery of Love: Practical Insights from John Paul II's Love and Responsibility
Love and Responsibility brilliantly sheds light on the mysterious dynamics between men and women and challenges us to live those dynamics better.
- Catholic Truths for Our Children
Written by a parent, for parents, Catholic Truths for Our Children uses compelling arguments, Scripture, and personal experience to guide parents to fully understand and embrace their Faith. It is excellent reading for anyone concerned about how to pass on their Faith to their children.
- Amazing Grace for Families: 101 Stories of Faith, Hope, Inspiration, & Humor
Amazing Grace for Families contains 101 stories of faith, hope, inspiration, and humor. Some are sorrowful, others are humorous, but all will inspire you and your family to grow in love for each other as you fulfill your roles in the domestic church.
Find a mass or service. Search by time, location and/or language.
Salt & Light TV