Star of the North Retreat Centre Seeks a Part Time Program Coordinator
Star of the North Retreat Centre is seeking a part-time Program Coordinator, (flexible 25-30 hrs. per week, with some evenings and weekends required) with possibility of growth into a full-time position. The Program Coordinator is responsible for:
- developing, administering, and delivery of programs;
- program event coordination;
- coordinating, meeting and training hospitality volunteers
- hospitality to facilitators and program participants;
- advertising, marketing and online website promotion
- communications / event promotions through social media and online presence.
The successful applicant will have an MA degree in spirituality or theology and/or have relevant education and experience for adult spiritual retreat and formation. The applicant will be well organized, hospitable, and skilled at working independently and as part of a team to fulfil the mission, goals and objectives of the centre. Start date to be determined. Apply by mail to:
Star of the North Retreat Centre, 3A St. Vital Avenue, St. Albert AB, T8N 1K1
email: email@example.com or fax [780 458 8877]
We appreciate your interest but only those short-listed will be contacted.