On November 25 - 26 2022, all people of the Diocese of Victoria were invited to journey together “Seeking Truth, Healing & Reconciliation” at the annual Diocesan Faith Days. The keynote speaker was the Most Reverend Donald Bolen, Archbishop of Regina. In Archbishop Bolen's words, "We are a Church that is wounded and hurting, needing to search out our Pascal bearings and tell our story in a new way – to go deeper into the Pascal Mystery! How are we to be a Church (poor and for the poor) that reaches out in dialogue, seeking healing paths by walking together?"
Archbishop Bolen's presentations are now available online in video and/or PDF format:
- Part One: From Failure to Hope: Seeking our Paschal Bearings
- Watch Archbishop Bolen's presentation and Bishop Gary's remarks at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3uMd9ZxocA
- Part Two: Charting a Path Forward: The Visit of Pope Francis and the apology he offered
- View Archbishop Bolen's slides here
- Part Three: Charting a Path Forward: The Visit of Pope Francis and Steps towards an action plan in Solidarity with Indigenous Peoples